Department Head Marketing and Sales (f/m)
Climeworks Ltd. captures CO2 from air with the world’s first commercial carbon removal technology. Our direct air capture plants remove CO2 from the atmosphere to supply pure CO2 gas to customers in key markets, including: commercial agriculture, food and beverage industries, the energy sector and the automotive industry. Importantly, our plants can be utilised for negative emissions, which will be vital in the quest to limit a global temperature rise of 2°C.
- You will be responsible for defining and implementing the company’s marketing and sales strategies building the basis to the future growth of Climeworks.
- You will lead the Marketing and Sales department, building it up to a team of at least 4 employees in the next 12 months.
- You generate and manage sales leads and key accounts.
- You represent Climeworks at conferences, fairs, press conferences, etc.
- You negotiate sales contracts for industrial CO2 capture plants or for the sale of commodity CO2.
- You interact with the technical departments to incorporate marketing and sales strategies into the product design.
- You have a degree in industrial engineering and management (Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen), in economics, business administration, or related areas with focus on marketing and sales.
- You have at least five years of professional experience in marketing and sales, preferably in an environment with mid- to long-term marketing and sales strategies and industrial products.
- You have proven your leadership skills and experience in growth environments.
- You are a strong negotiator with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You are analytical, structured and have a precise working style.
- You have high ethical standards, are reliable and willing to perform.
- You are proficient in English; German is a plus but not mandatory.
- You are capable of working independently as well as in a fast-paced, team environment.
- You are passionate about carbon mitigation technologies and their applications.
Why work with us?
- When working at Climeworks you benefit from an exciting job within a young, dynamic and international team.
- We provide fast decision-making and give a high degree of responsibility to each coworker.
- You will be involved in and will contribute to Climeworks’ development and market entry of a new technology for mitigating global CO2 emissions.
- You will enjoy a solution-oriented, friendly, yet challenging working environment and a competitive salary.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your complete application dossier to email@example.com, or give us a call at +41 (0)44 533 29 99 if you have any questions.